Ausbildung / Studentenship
- More than 320 different professions Ausbildung available
- Company pay all the education fees
- High demand of skilled worker in Germany
- Two intakes Summer and Winter
- High Stipend provided from 900 Euro to 1200 Euro monthly
- Permanent work position available
- Easy apply Permanent Residency after Ausbildung
How does Transcube Overseas help to start a Ausbildung / Studentships in Germany?
- We guide your applicants to find suitable position for a vocational training in Germany, to select a suitable company and explain how to apply for visa. We help with amalgamation in Germany and we ask in case of any problem during studentship.
- Our service is very low chargeable for applicants and there are no fees for Studentships in Germany means it’s totally free of charge. The Studentships starts in Winter and Summer Intakes mean September/March each year. Your application must reach us as soon as possible! We need at least 3-4 months to find suitable Studentships as per your profile followed by your visa application. Transcube Overseas reach a large number of companies with your application.
- Transcube Overseas offers apprenticeships in collaboration with German companies and educational institutions / business schools. We find suitable apprenticeships for trainees from foreign countries and at desired locations. But we will be with you through the application process. If you have children or a spouse we will do our best to make an apprenticeship possible with your family. In this regard, we will try to find a job or apprenticeship for your spouse.
- Minimum 12th Pass with School Leaving Certificate
- German Language Minimum B1 Level