STUDY IN ITALY
- Italy is a beautiful country, with excellent food, rich cultural heritage and great artistry.
- Italy has a long history of leadership and innovation.
- Italy is rich in traditional culture and history as well as for World Heritage Sites that you would love to visit during your stay in Italy, but it is the prestigious top universities in Italy that pulls the attention of international students towards Italy as a perfect destination for foreign education.
WHY STUDY IN ITALY?
- Italy is an amazing country, and it gives you an opportunity to balance both studying and diving into the culture.
- Italy provides a higher education system.
- Italy ranks among the 8 most industrialized countries in the world.
- Studying in Italy has been the most popular for many international students since ages, because of top-ranked universities, quality Education system, and affordable tuition fee.
- In Italy Universities are divided into two parts: - private and public-funded institutions.
- Many of Italy’s institutions are top-ranked universities in Europe.
- Italians are outgoing and welcoming people. While you study in Italy you can easily make friends who will teach you that enjoying great healthy food is fundamental to “The sweet life”.
- Italy is known for the historical city Rome, floating city Venice, Colosseum , Oldest continually operating universities, ancient art & culture, antique architecture, extravagant churches, leaning tower of Pisa, and Vatican City.
- Because 0f their , Academic standards and Beautiful culture many internationals choose to study abroad in Italy.
Italian Universities offer scholarships to students from India more than any other country in the world.
Italian Universities grant fee waivers, free housing at student residence, refectory meal tickets and additional money to cover living depending on the academic merits of the student.
- Plenty of scholarships available.
- Minimal tuition fee for international students.
- Italian Universities provide career service support.
- taly has more PhD programs for international students than other countries in Europe.
- Many Italian universities exempt Indian students from attending IELTS/TOEFL.
TOP UNIVERSITIES IN ITALY
- The Polytechnic University of Milan
- Sapienza University of Rome
- University of Padua
- University of Pavia
- University of Bologna
- SDA Bocconi School of Management
- University of pisa
- University of Parma
- University of Bergamo
- University of Trento
- Rome Business School
- University of Siena
Italy gives you a work permit while you are studying; this requires a job offer from an employer in Italy. It will be up to 20 hours a week.
TUITION FEES & LIVING COST
In Italy Tuition fees in Public Universities are 400/2000 Euro per year, While Private Universities are more Expensive.
Tuition fees in Private Universities around 10000/12000 Euro per year.
The average cost of living for international students is 700/1000 Euro per month.