STUDY MEDICAL PG
- Very developed and well functioning health care system
- There is no tuition fees
- Generous monthly stipend that can be upto 4500 Euro– Approx. 3,50,000 INR per month
- Mainly two intakes Summer (March/April) and Winter (September/October)
- Opportunity to work and settle in Germany after study
- German qualifications enjoy excellent reputation for quality worldwide
- It’s clinical on job training at a hospital approved to conduct medical operation
- After the completion of your training, you will be awarded the title of a “Facharzt” (specialist or a consultant)
GLIMPS OF PG COURSES OFFERED IN GERMANY
- Aesthetic plastic surgeon
- Cardiac surgeon
- Eye specialist
- General surgeon
- Neurology / Psychiatry
- Visceral surgery
- Thoracic surgeon
- Vascular surgeon
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Internal Medicine / General Practice
- Pharmacology, clinical pharmacology, drug therapy
- Radiology Diagnostic / Interventional Radiology / Sonography
- Dermatology / Geriatrics / Ophthalmology
HOW TO GET ADMISSION IN PG AFTER MBBS
A DETAIL STEP BY STEP PROCESS
WHAT IS FACHSPRACHENPRUFUNG?
The Fachsprachprüfung for medical doctors is relevant for all foreign doctors who have not studied in Germany. Fachsprachenprüfung is the exam which needs to take by every International doctor who wants to do practice as a doctor in Germany and also aims to start their medical specialization in Germany.
This exam is a part of the way to get Approbation (Permanent License). Once the doctor decides particular German state where they want to practice then they need to submit all required documents to Landesärztekammer for Temporary (Berufserlaubnis) or Permanent License (Approbation). After verification of all documents, authorities will provide exam date for FSP exam
WHAT IS KENNTNISPRUFUNG?
Kenntnisprüfung is a medical equivalence exam that doctors from developing countries generally have to do to get permission to practice medicine. This leveling exam is important to check whether the knowledge of foreign doctors is comparable to that of German doctors. This test is used as a comparison. The focus of this exam is on internal medicine and surgery. In addition, interdisciplinary questions about emergency medicine, pharmacology, radiology or legal questions related to the medical profession
The knowledge test can be repeated a maximum of two times. If the knowledge test does not pass, the exam committee will make recommendations for when the doctor should repeat the test at the earliest.
WHAT IS DEFIZITBESCHEID?
The word “Defizitbescheid” literally means “notification of a deficit”. In order to get a visa according to §17a for professional preparation, the visa applicant must submit, along with all other visa application documents, a “Defizitbescheid” from the German authority which manages the Evaluation of foreign qualifications, the exams and the issuance of the medical License (Approbation).
Defizitbescheid certificate can take 3 to 6 months after submission of your application and when you submit your application you will receive Eingangsbestätigung. Eingangsbestätigung is acknowledging of application for Defizitbescheid. So do not confuse with these two documents.
- German language certificate A1 and A2
- Admission for advance level B1, B2 and C1 in Germany
- Admission for Medical Training in Germany
- Bachelor / MBBS Degree
- Bachelor / MBBS Marksheet
- Internship Certificate
- Bachelor Transcript Record
- Medical Council Registration (If you have)
- Work Experience Certificate
- Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage Certificate (If you have)
- Good Standing Certificate
- Defizitbescheid Certificate
Our expert will guide you each and every step throughout your journey and we will also help you to how to gather all documents to make successful visa application.
For more details of application you can contact us, we will guide you with all process and even we will help you with document translation and notarization process